The nursery and garden shop can remain open in line with current Covid-19 government guidelines. Masks to be worn in the shop at all times.
Nursery Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm.
We also continue to take telephone and online orders.
In line with current Covid-19 government guidelines eating in at Olive's Cafe will be temporarily closed from Thursday the 5th of November until further notice.
We can offer a takeaway service from Olive's Cafe, so please pop in for a takeaway coffee, tea, sandwich, toastie and more.
The health and wellbeing of our team and customers is our priority and we hope to reopen the Café in time for the festive period.
Our online takeaway cafe service is still available through our website and currently has a range of essential groceries, delicious cream tea boxes, luxury dinner boxes, cakes, scones, and bakes for you to enjoy at home.
We would like to take this opportunity firstly to say a big thank you to our amazing café, shop and nursery team, who have gone above and beyond throughout all of the changes and are still providing a wonderful experience. We would also like to say a big thank you to all our wonderful customers for your continued support!
Vicky, Helen & The Team
x x x
Our Current Covid-19 Measures - put into place for everyones health and safety
Our primary focus is the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers. We will review this each month, or more often if necessary, responding to government guidelines and customer and staff feedback. We have new protocols in place to make your visit as safe and relaxing as possible, please see below.
What to Expect on Arrival:
- We have put into place a one-way system on arrival into the nursery & shop and on exiting.
- Hand sanitising stations are in place to use on arrival, throughout your visit and on departure.
- In line with the latest government guidelines we require you to wear a mask whilst browsing the garden shop.
- We also ask you to maintain the 2m social distancing rule between people who are not from the same household at all times.
- Till operators have been advised on how to serve the customer and process their transaction whilst maintaining a safe social distance.
- Card payments only.
Our Enhanced Cleaning and Safety Measures:
- We have carried out full risk assessments of each area of the cafe, nursery and garden shop.
- We have increased our cleaning routines to ensure the areas around the cafe, shop and nursery where there is greater customer usage, ie. inside and outside door handles, card machines, are all sanitised regularly throughout the day on top of our daily cleaning routines.
- Extra sanitising products for staff have been brought in on top of our usual hygiene procedures.
- Employees temperatures are checked each day.
You will see clear signage in our toilets to highlight the importance of hand washing and social distancing whilst using the facilities. We have also installed disposable hand towels. The toilets are also deep cleaned and fully sanitised each day and at regular intervals throughout the day.
Health Status of our Customers
If you are not feeling well, we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
Health Status of Employees
Our staff are required to follow an illness reporting procedure should they have any symptoms, in line with industry standards.